Back to the Future

Dose anyone have a full list of screen used/acurate Drivers License and ID Props? I have a few but there are still some that turn up I'm not 100% sure of.

Dose anyone have a full list of screen used/acurate Drivers License and ID Props? I have a few but there are still some that turn up I'm not 100% sure of.
There is no screen used drivers license in BTTF. Any Marty or Doc driver license you can find on the Internet is just 100 % fan made, even my version.

Yeah, but then it's not accurate. I printed this picture because it's so bad it makes me laugh every time I look at it
Actually the photo from the museum with Marty's head cut out isn't accurate. If you take a closer look to the photo in the movie, Marty's head isn't cut and it's smaller and has more hair around the head. And you can see the full black collar of his shirt. ;)

mpv-shot0094b.jpg

It could be just the shadow though, seems pretty accurate to me

his head is definately smaller in the screen cap. The tops of Jennifer, Marty and her father's heads make a straight line in the screen cap but in the paste up Marty's head sticks up above the invisible line. Would need to overlay in photoshop for a definitive answer.

I see what you mean yeah, I could try to fix that on Photoshop maybe, I'll see what I can do :) Do we know the original size of the photograph?

MAKE BELIEVE commissioned me more than a month ago to enhance the Chapel O' Love photo, but I forgot to post it here too.

So, here's the best I could do with the photo posted on the other page:
BTTF Chapel O Love Enhanced HR 1.png

There was a lot of glare and small scratches from the protective plexiglass and I think I managed to remove/correct most of them. I reduced Marty's head using the proportions from the other photo:
Image1.png

And finally the photo was enhanced with Topaz Photo AI.

Last edited:
I always get ads for Topaz Photo AI but have never actually tried it myself. That looks pretty good.
For video grain removal I have a Adobe Premiere plugin called, Neat Video, which was neck to neck with the Topaz version in reviews.
Seeing this picture in much higher res, I never noticed how, (and I'm guessing thats suppose to be George McFly, unless its her parents maybe), that he looks like a skinny version of Andy Griffith.
I might look more into this Topaz Photo AI, as my Grandpa is turning 95 in a week and a half, but I also know his time is probably coming soon, and I'll be making the video for the day and probably getting some crappy pics from relatives.

I always get ads for Topaz Photo AI but have never actually tried it myself. That looks pretty good.
For video grain removal I have a Adobe Premiere plugin called, Neat Video, which was neck to neck with the Topaz version in reviews.
Seeing this picture in much higher res, I never noticed how, (and I'm guessing thats suppose to be George McFly, unless its her parents maybe), that he looks like a skinny version of Andy Griffith.
I might look more into this Topaz Photo AI, as my Grandpa is turning 95 in a week and a half, but I also know his time is probably coming soon, and I'll be making the video for the day and probably getting some crappy pics from relatives.
I have Topaz, and I regret buying it. It never does as good a job with faces as I would like, so I rarely use it unless it is for a landscape or something. I found some online free AI upscalers do a better job when it comes to the faces.

Play with this one for the best faces: Image Upscaler Online – Increase Resolution of Image Using AI

I have Topaz, and I regret buying it. It never does as good a job with faces as I would like, so I rarely use it unless it is for a landscape or something. I found some online free AI upscalers do a better job when it comes to the faces.
Thats funny, as Topaz CLAIMS they are suppose to be the best.

Thats funny, as Topaz CLAIMS they are suppose to be the best.
I know, that is why I fell for their product, lol.

Just notice the difference....
The top image are the faces that RafalFett got using Topaz, and the bottom was what I got after running it through the link I gave you above.
I did do a little hair edge touch up and collar touch up on the full sized image, but the overall resolution of the faces are much better using that free website.

comparison.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back