Back to the Future

Thanks for the reply, but the ripped and stained version is different to the one Marty writes. There are two versions. Here are a couple of photos. I'm looking for a clear good quality version of the one in the photo here. Thanks though.

Two years ago, the original letter was for sale. Here's the picture from the auction catalog. The second picture was made with an AI image enlarger. The auction picture seems to be very dark. I would suggest you to make it brighter with an image editing software, before you print it.

Attachments

• martysletter_1985aged_screenused2a.jpg
    martysletter_1985aged_screenused2a.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 205
  • martysletter_1985aged_screenused2a_auto_x2.jpg
    martysletter_1985aged_screenused2a_auto_x2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 222
Two years ago, the original letter was for sale. Here's the picture from the auction catalog. The second picture was made with an AI image enlarger. The auction picture seems to be very dark. I would suggest you to make it brighter with an image editing software, before you print it.

Thanks Roland. Have you printed one out? Did it turn out ok? I shall have a go and try and brighten it.

Have you thought about putting scotch tape over the printed tape? Should blend together nicely, I would think.
Yes. I plan to do that. Just have to find the right one (they're all too "new"...).
Thanks for your comments and likes and a special thanks to Roland for posting the original pic in HR.

Hi all I’m looking for a hd scan of the cardboard packaging for the bttf 2 walkie talkies! I own the walkie talkies but don’t have the packaging! Hoping someone wouldn’t mind scanning the cardboard part front and back and sharing it please!
thank you in advance :)

View attachment 1321866
Found this one a little while ago. Not the best, color is a bit off but still pretty good.

Attachments

• CardFront Archer Space Patrol.png
    CardFront Archer Space Patrol.png
    458.8 KB · Views: 86

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back