Back to the Future

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
All the inaccurate tardy slips out there always bothered me and so I thought, I make my own more screen accurate version. There's no clean shot of the slip in the movie, so this is my best guess.

By the way: This is James Tolkan's original handwriting. :)

US-Letter version: http://www.zubcic.com/pdf/Marty_McFly_Students_Admit_Slip_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf
International A4 version: http://www.zubcic.com/pdf/Marty_McFly_Students_Admit_Slip_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A4.pdf

Preview pics:

Marty_McFly_Students_Admit_Slip_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_preview.jpg

IMG_20210521_132006_HDR_small.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

repy

Roland, can you please tell more about getting James Tolkan's original handwriting? This is so amazing on this BTTF tardy slips!!!!

kuato2084

Can any tell me where I can get, or who sells an accurate Mcfly disappearing family photos ? I see a couple sets being sold on the web. Although, not movie accurate I've also been seeing a lenticular version that's interesting. Thanks!

maton

Hey everyone, does anyone have a good quality printable version of Marty's ripped letter to Doc? I would like to print it, stain it, rip it and stick my own and I can't find a clear version. I'd also like to print and stain the part III 3 page letter from Doc to Marty when he's in the old west, if there is an updated or high res version of that too please. Thank you! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.