Back to the Future

I know Marty is a time traveller, but how can he have a coupon from 1987 in his wallet in 1985? :D

Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure, STYLE.

(Marty ! Remember in 2015, while BORROWING the Delorean, to go back to 1987 and get the coupon, and then to 1985 to put it in your wallet !!)

I know Marty is a time traveller, but how can he have a coupon from 1987 in his wallet in 1985? :D
Coupon says 1985 : is it really from 1987 Roland? (I admit I don't know much about BTTF, I'm making the wallet for my daughter who is a fan....).
BTW Roland huge thanks for all the great work you're sharing here. Any advice for the wallet fillers is welcome

Coupon says 1985 : is it really from 1987 Roland? (I admit I don't know much about BTTF, I'm making the wallet for my daughter who is a fan....).
BTW Roland huge thanks for all the great work you're sharing here. Any advice for the wallet fillers is welcome

This coupon is just fanmade. Whoever created it, he used the wrong beverage cans. The design of the cans on this coupon is from 1987. In 1985 they looked like this:

DaXH84mWsAIBLjt.jpg large.jpg

The only two paper props I put into the Marty wallet from my collection are his driver license and the siblings photo, because no other fillers are shown or mentioned in the movie.

Last edited:
hello there !!!! i want to ask ... some of you have the ohlala magazine in pdf ???? thanks

this group is so great

sorry, i know, my englis is very bad
hi from mexico !!!!

Not a paper prop. Not even e-paper. Not even a prop...
But plenty of references to BTTF props - so, I hope you don't mind me posting this here.

bttw-watch--page001.jpg bttw-watch--page002.jpg

I'm sharing a set of BTTF-themed animated watchfaces that I created for the LilyGo T-Watch 2020.
The T-Watch 2020 is a cheap smartwatch ($30-$40 from banggood.com), ESP32 based, and programmable in the Arduino framework.

Here is a demonstration of the watchfaces in action.

The code is published at https://github.com/mawob/bttfWatch.
A description and installation guide is posted on my blog.

Doc's stopwatch (with yellow digits, since yellow is brighter than red), and one of the settings screens.
20210309_111213.jpg 20210309_111259.jpg

The watch as it arrives - and a view of the internals (notice the replaceable battery)
20210308_221736.jpg 20210308_222337.jpg

Yes, being able to just buy the watch already assembled, and with the battery, and the charger, and the screen is a huge time and hassle SAVER.

Yes, being able to just buy the watch already assembled, and with the battery, and the charger, and the screen is a huge time and hassle SAVER.
I agree. For that case, they have an even simpler (and cheaper) solution: The TTGo T-Display which has the same ESP32 with a built-in screen, for $9. It can be directly powered by USB, and it also has a charging circuit for a 3.7V lithium battery (the battery must be purchased separately).

View attachment 1442836

someone have this new newspaper in HD??? this is great​

I made these newspapers for the show. (I'm Daniel R. Bramblett, the 'staff writer' credited on the front page.)

The unused extra copies are available from my Etsy shop. There is also a listing here, in the Project Runs section, with the link to that page.

All proceeds from the sale of this item will be donated to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

These newspapers are from the same print run as the ones used in the show.

26 of the 90 sets have been sold. When they are sold out, no more will ever be made.

I’m gathering paper props and fonts and whatnot to make things screen accurate as best I can and I have two quick questions if someone could help me out.

1. On the boluva alarm clock for the delorean dashboard how do you go about replacing the name on the clocks face to be screen accurate? I recently purchased the one on the bottom left but the font is wrong compared to movie (bottom right)

2. And does Marty’s red nylon wallet have a flap on the right hand side (top right pic) or a zippered coin purse (top left pic)? I keep seeing it both ways on different sites. Thanks

Attachments

• 787AA8B1-F386-4F39-AD6A-5B7D6AFDC50F.jpeg
    787AA8B1-F386-4F39-AD6A-5B7D6AFDC50F.jpeg
    479.7 KB · Views: 47

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back