Back to the Future

All the inaccurate tardy slips out there always bothered me and so I thought, I make my own more screen accurate version. There's no clean shot of the slip in the movie, so this is my best guess.

By the way: This is James Tolkan's original handwriting. :)

US-Letter version: http://www.zubcic.com/pdf/Marty_McFly_Students_Admit_Slip_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf
International A4 version: http://www.zubcic.com/pdf/Marty_McFly_Students_Admit_Slip_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A4.pdf

Preview pics:

Marty_McFly_Students_Admit_Slip_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_preview.jpg

IMG_20210521_132006_HDR_small.jpg

Roland, can you please tell more about getting James Tolkan's original handwriting? This is so amazing on this BTTF tardy slips!!!!

Can any tell me where I can get, or who sells an accurate Mcfly disappearing family photos ? I see a couple sets being sold on the web. Although, not movie accurate I've also been seeing a lenticular version that's interesting. Thanks!

Hey everyone, does anyone have a good quality printable version of Marty's ripped letter to Doc? I would like to print it, stain it, rip it and stick my own and I can't find a clear version. I'd also like to print and stain the part III 3 page letter from Doc to Marty when he's in the old west, if there is an updated or high res version of that too please. Thank you! :)

Hey everyone, does anyone have a good quality printable version of Marty's ripped letter to Doc? I would like to print it, stain it, rip it and stick my own and I can't find a clear version. I'd also like to print and stain the part III 3 page letter from Doc to Marty when he's in the old west, if there is an updated or high res version of that too please. Thank you! :)

Anyone? :)

Heres the Letter and Envelope made by DB537, I think.

Thanks for the reply, but the ripped and stained version is different to the one Marty writes. There are two versions. Here are a couple of photos. I'm looking for a clear good quality version of the one in the photo here. Thanks though.

Attachments

• 1193788.jpg
    1193788.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 59
  • il_570xN.1582063132_hxo0.jpg
    il_570xN.1582063132_hxo0.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 56

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back