Back to the Future Props

jacktothefuture

My collection so far of screen used and production made props from BTTF. The screen used hoverboard is my pride and joy :)

20150805_203255.jpg

Hoverboard: Screen used by Darlene Vogel as Spike.

Pizza Hut Wrapper: Production made.

Texaco Hat:
Screen used in the 1955 garage scene.

Walkie Talkie:
Production used.

Matchbooks and Napkin:
Taken from the set by Tom Wilson, and personally owned by him (then autographed). He provided a hand written letter stating this also.

Last edited:
Wow, awesome screen used props! Very Jealous!
I would have loved to see these props in person like some of you are talking about.
That Texaco hat is a screen used item that I enjoy seeing some things you dont think about so much and its nice to see it.

Wow, awesome screen used props! Very Jealous!
I would have loved to see these props in person like some of you are talking about.
That Texaco hat is a screen used item that I enjoy seeing some things you dont think about so much and its nice to see it.

Thanks Dennis, the Texaco hat is one of my favorites.Even though it's not a hero prop, it is the last known Texaco hat out there. The Texaco garage scenes were used to show the stark difference between 1955, 1985 and 2015, so I'm thrilled to own the last known hat from the 1955 scene :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back