Back To The Future Part III

"Back to the Future III" prop Buffalo Bill tickets

hello again could this ticket in better quality thank you in advance

4daJBMuIsD1mV0F.jpg

Never mind... Merlin, please don't post my work / images anymore without my persmission... Thanks!

Last edited:
What work?
Merlin posted a picture in which I put a lot of time to create. I shared this picture with Merlin, but it was not meant to be shared further. Merlin removed the picture and apologized, so case closed...

Merlin posted a picture in which I put a lot of time to create. I shared this picture with Merlin, but it was not meant to be shared further. Merlin removed the picture and apologized, so case closed...

And of course now everyone wants to know what picture it was... :lol

hill valley festival
HILL VALLEY FESTIVAL - DANCE - FOOD - GAMES - SATURDAY NIGHT SEPTEMBER 5TH
PROCEEDS TO CONSTRUCT THE CLOCK TOWER"

GMmv8KzLeqjSCcy.jpg

HMMMM

What could it be ????:cool
Yeah, if you take a look at the other picture Merlin posted, and the comment that some people over here ask money for it, I don't think it was hard to guess what the picture was, no? You're making a frame for it ;). How that's project going BTW? I'm very interested in it.

Hello, Everyone
Wanted to share my recreated label for the Burgess battery.
I have been looking for sometime now for an original label but have not had any luck.
I have made 2 versions of the label

TEST2.jpg

BurgessBatterydone.jpg

Yep, better than my schematics... Now we just need the fixing instruction in high res, and we can make a nice, complete letter...

The other Mad Dog Tannen Picture is still missing in my collection...

I have freetime at the moment, but sadly, sadly, I have no idea of photoshop... so, sorry...

anyone? :)

It will be hard to photoshop this schematic and have it remain clear. I have it copied after blowing the PDF page up to 400%. I think I might try and redraw it or trace it. Maybe some one has Illustrator, I have seen some awesome results with other paper props using that program.

It also seems there is a second envelope with the instructions that was left in the car. The map and the schematic appear to be the same size as seen in the movie. I might have a way of printing this out as a large 24x36 poster for around $20 but it will be on white paper. Doing a test order on the Temple of the Forbidden Eye from the Indy ride.

Need to get to work.

Best,
DBCooper

Not so fast...

Temple of the forbidden eye?!? :)

Yeah, but it would be nice if we make progress... It looks like the schmetaic is hand-drawn, I used the standart delorean schmetaics and added a flux capacitor to it...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back