Back to the Future Part II

BTTFII pizza hat wrapper

i posted this on another thread for somebody but i'm guessing it best be here for others to find :
the original thread:
http://www.therpf.com/f9/bttf2-pizza-complete-164341/
pic:
http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f9/bttf2-pizza-complete-bttfiipw-copy.png-135352d1357464058
small Thumbnail:
bttf2-pizza-complete-bttfiipw-copy.png-135352d1357464058t

Hi guys,

maybe somebody can use this. This morning I was in the mood to redraw HILL VALLEY, because I couldn't find a proper font.

Dietrich

Not sure if this will be of any use to anyone, but it was fun to do.

View attachment 141137

PDF includes two version, one with the gold background (as above), and one without.

They are scaled to 10cm Dia when printed @ 100%, the original was approx. 15" Dia so if you have access to a large format printer, print this at scale of 375%.

PDF Attached.

Peter

Hi guys,

this is not a paper prop seen on screen, but the NO LANDING sign in this movie gave me the idea to create a landing permit card.

Enjoy

Dietrich

BTW: HILL VALLEY is not a font, I created every single character.

Does anybody have the pictures from the Newspaper of 2015?
Like without the text? ^^'

did someone do the mr fusion logo too + font?

Does anybody have the pictures from the Newspaper of 2015?
Like without the text? ^^'

did someone do the mr fusion logo too + font?

They are both on my "to-do" list, the newspapers and the "Mr. Fusion" logo. :) The logo even twice: a regular version and the "damaged" version from part III. But I can't tell you exactly when I will do this, because there are tons of more important BTTF stuff to do before.

They are both on my "to-do" list, the newspapers and the "Mr. Fusion" logo. :) The logo even twice: a regular version and the "damaged" version from part III. But I can't tell you exactly when I will do this, because there are tons of more important BTTF stuff to do before.

haha yeah there are so many things to do! We could work together Roland :) I mean you work on a project and I work on another one! So you don't have to do everything alone :), will be for free of course! xD
After all I'm doing pretty okay with photoshop/illustrator :p

If you have the pictures of the newspaper, I would be glad to work on it, and pass it to you so you can tell me what is to be changed or not :p
What do you think? :p

Hey, so i've been starting the USA TODAY news paper, I started to trace the lines and made the logo for usa today, took me ages to do x)

fgki.jpg

93ss.jpg

Just made the second line a bit larger, just realised it was thinier x)! Well i'm still working on it :)

Attachments

• qX.jpg
    qX.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back