Back to the Future - OUTATIME Plates from Original Maker

Like in most low-cost fan-operated replica runs, it was my understanding that there was no "maximum edition size" on this run anyway, so if additional demand arises, you are free to do further runs. These days facebook is 80% trolls looking to make trouble. Disregard them. In the grand scheme, who in their right mind is buying relatively low-cost REPLICA props with rarity or resale value in mind. For replicas of this scale, that naive attitude would be ludicrous and should be actively rooted out.

Last edited:
Still available for pre-order.

I can also do a custom order for any other 'Golden State' prop replica plate of this type, if you need them.
Depending on the plate number, special requests may need to be ordered as a pair instead of a single plate.

I can also do a custom order for any other 'Golden State' prop replica plate of this type, if you need them.

One of these of course. ;)

marty_toyota_licenseplates.jpg

Still available for pre-order. Taking requests for any other replica California or New York prop plates as well.

Last edited:
Extended through Monday the 13th, since EHP is closed over the weekend anyway. I will not be offering any further group orders for this item.

I am also taking requests for ANY other custom prop California or New York license plates of any era, to be included with the upcoming Ghostbusters ECTO license plate order.

Last edited:
Pre-order is now SOLD OUT. I will post updates here as they are available. Current estimated ship date is late July. This could change either way, depending on how busy EHP is at the time. One week remaining for the Ghostbusters ECTO license plate run.

OCT. UPDATE: CURRENT SHIPPING ESTIMATE IS LATE 2022.

THE ORDER IS TAKING LONGER THAN ORIGINALLY ESTIMATED TO COMPLETE, BUT ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP AS SOON AS THEY ARE READY.

Last edited:
The OUTATIME plates are ready to be shipped to me. I have a tracking number from EHP for the shipment. However, due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., it will not be picked up by FedEx until Friday (or possibly Monday), and so I expect to receive the order on or around Wednesday, Nov. 30th.

I will begin shipping out all paid orders in the order that they were received. It may take a few days for me to clear all of the orders, but it shouldn't take any longer than the end of next week.

All ECTO plate orders are still on track for the end of January, but it is still possible that those may be completed earlier.

I received the OUTATIME plates on Wednesday, and I am working on the orders now.
Orders will begin shipping today, with the rest going out on Saturday and Monday.

I will have two extras available after these orders ship, and both have a flaw or defect. One of these plates has a small area of patchy blue paint transfer under the clear coat near the bottom right corner, and the other one has a small wavy uneven area of clear coat between California and OUTATIME, where something must have touched it while the clear coat was still wet. I will post some photos before they are listed. The defects aren't terrible, but they are noticeable enough that I'd rather not list them at full price.

DEC. 5 UPDATE: All OUTATIME plates shipped.

Last edited:
Below are the listings for the two spare OUTATIME plates I have remaining.
Each has minor defects, and because of this, they are reduced to $79.99.

Includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US, calculated shipping rates for all others.
Ships in a box with bubble wrap.

The first plate has a small area with a wavy/irregular surface in the clear coat as you can see (under 'FO' and above 'AT') in this photo:

20230208_115949.jpg

Here is another photo of the full plate in normal light:

20230208_115940.jpg

The first plate is available at the following eBay link:

The second plate has a small area with some slight blue paint transfer under the clear coat in the lower right corner:

20230208_120037.jpg

Photo of the full plate:

20230208_120030.jpg

The second plate is available here:

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back