Back to the Future - OUTATIME Plates from Original Maker

Well, that's what I get for taking time off the site due to personal issues. If do anymore, let me know!

Well, that's what I get for taking time off the site due to personal issues. If do anymore, let me know!
I'll have 2 extras from a cancelled order available on Tuesday evening at the Etsy link posted above.

The package with the plates was not delivered on Friday, so it will probably be held until Monday. FedEx usually delivers in my area around 2pm-3pm, so I will only have time to get a few of the orders ready to send out that day. The rest will go out on Tuesday morning.

All pre-order plates from this final group order have been shipped.

Don't see those on your Etsy store; are the 2 extras are already gone?
Not yet. I've been very busy this week, and did not have time to list them yet. But they will be added later this afternoon. (Saturday)

All pre-order plates from this final group order have been shipped.

Not yet. I've been very busy this week, and did not have time to list them yet. But they will be added later this afternoon. (Saturday)
Perfect thanks for the update :)

Any chance to open a new run??? DB537
I asked EHP about some plates for another run a while back, but they are not able to do any plate orders at this time because their license plate maker of 30+ years recently retired. Whenever they are able to make plates again, I have another run that is on hold that I'll need to focus on first, but I'll try to get a few more of the OUTATIMEs if there is enough interest.

I asked EHP about some plates for another run a while back, but they are not able to do any plate orders at this time because their license plate maker of 30+ years recently retired. Whenever they are able to make plates again, I have another run that is on hold that I'll need to focus on first, but I'll try to get a few more of the OUTATIMEs if there is enough interest.
Here's hoping...i rather spend it with your faithful replica than getting the less accurate from Doctor Collector....I'm sure many of the fans have miss or even never hear the offering until it's too late...like i do lol

EHP has resumed making plates. If anyone missed out on these OUTATIME plates or is interested in the ECTO plates in the other thread, I will have pre-order information for these posted later tonight. This would be just a very short (2-3 week) pre-order, with no extras available afterward.

This is the updated listing. Available for pre-order now through June 10 only.

For members outside of the U.S., if your country is not listed in the shipping options, please let me know and I'll fix it for you.

Last edited:
Someone on Facebook had a concern about this additional run of plates somehow affecting the rarity/value of the existing plates from the two previous runs. I just want to address that issue now and make it very clear that this is going to be the FINAL group order that I will ever offer for these plates, and I don't anticipate there being any more than maybe 15-20 plates in this final run. Most of the people who are serious enough about screen-accurate props to get this plate instead of one of the cheaper, less accurate replicas have already ordered one of mine from the previous runs anyway.

I am making these available again because I have had a few requests for these from members here and in other groups. There are approximately 75 or so plates that are already out there from the previous two runs, so I don't expect the total number from all 3 runs to go over 100 when this final group order is finished. There are millions of BTTF fans, and these ~15-20 extra plates will not have any significant effect on the value or rarity or demand for these 10-20 years from now.

I just want to make sure that everyone who really wants an excellent prop quality OUTATIME plate from the original maker can get one last chance to pick one up.

There will be no further OUTATIME group orders after this one.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back