Back to the Future - OUTATIME Plates from Original Maker

If not too late, definitely interested.

I managed to purchase one of the two remaining plates you made available via Etsy today, so you can remove my name from the interest list as I'm all set. Thanks.

Last edited:
The last 2 plates from the November run (#81 and #82) will be posted for sale on Etsy on *THURSDAY THE 28TH* at 2pm Central Time.
On Friday, I will post the listing for the last small run of ~10-12 plates for those who missed out on the first two group orders.

These last plates will not be numbered or have a COA, but will include the same other extra items as the previous group order. I will also message everyone else who has expressed interest in the plates. This will be the last OUTATIME order that I plan do for now, and possibly for quite a long time, because I have other projects that need to move forward.

Last edited:
The pre-order for the last of the plates is now open, and it will run through Noon (Central Time) on February 8, or whenever they sell out.

Pre-order has ended.

Feb. 27, 2021 UPDATE: Shipping estimate for the last group of plates has moved a couple of weeks forward to late March / early April.
EHP

Last edited:
The final plate group order should be delivered here tomorrow. All of the orders will be shipped no later than Monday.

One buyer has had some unfortunate personal issues occur recently, and requested to cancel his pre-order for 2 plates.
Those will be available on my Etsy shop Monday evening, after the pre-orders are shipped.

The final plate group order should be delivered here tomorrow. All of the orders will be shipped no later than Monday.

One buyer has had some unfortunate personal issues occur recently, and requested to cancel his pre-order for 2 plates.
Those will be available on my Etsy shop Monday evening, after the pre-orders are shipped.
Loving my plate still DB537!

Any idea when you’ll get round to the Bumblebee plates?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back