Back to the Future - OUTATIME Plates from Original Maker

Received my license plate. All I can say is: WOW! Guys, buy this as long as available. You won't regret! Forget all the other replicas, even from Celebrity Machines or Headgoonies. This one is the real deal! Thank you, Daniel! :)

outatime_daniel.jpg

Pre-order has ended. I will be sending the order in to EHP later today for production.

I will not be updating the interest list here, since Etsy saves all of the address info and automatically emails notifications when the shipping labels are printed.

I MIGHT have a few extras available in about 6-8 weeks. The extras are only being ordered in case I need to ship a replacement for a lost package or someone needs to make an exchange due to (unlikely) shipping damage or defects. But if everything goes as planned, I'll have those available here some time after the run is over.

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine, and of course the tracking info is of no help.
It should arrive soon. Some orders going to the UK and France have just been delivered in the past few days. Etsy's global shipping provider is slow but I haven't had any other problems with them so far.

EHP has confirmed that they have received the group order, and will be sending the invoice to me soon.

Oct 29 UPDATE: EHP has sent the invoice for the plates, and I have approved the order.

Last edited:
I received my package in the UK today (after paying a small customs fee).

All of the items are fantastic, but that OUTATIME licence plate is outstanding.

Thanks for making this happen, Daniel!

I received my package in the UK today (after paying a small customs fee).

All of the items are fantastic, but that OUTATIME licence plate is outstanding.

Thanks for making this happen, Daniel!
Hello I was just wondering how much the customs fee was as I’ve also got a plate on order to the uk?
thank you in advance :)

Estimated date to begin shipping the orders is NOVEMBER 21, 2020.

There is a possibility that it could be EARLIER OR LATER than this, depending on how long it takes to receive the group order from the prop company. Now that TV and film production is beginning to resume, there will likely be numerous other orders ahead of this one.

I will continue to update the shipping estimate as soon as I have more information.

EHP has completed the plates, and I expect to receive them in a few days. I will start sending out the orders on Wednesday, November 18.
Because of the number of plates in the group, and the amount of time required to prepare the packages, I will be mailing the plates out over multiple days, in the order that they were paid. I expect to have all orders shipped no later than Wednesday, November 25.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back