Back to the Future - OUTATIME Plates from Original Maker

belloq

Sr Member
Like in most low-cost fan-operated replica runs, it was my understanding that there was no "maximum edition size" on this run anyway, so if additional demand arises, you are free to do further runs. These days facebook is 80% trolls looking to make trouble. Disregard them. In the grand scheme, who in their right mind is buying relatively low-cost REPLICA props with rarity or resale value in mind. For replicas of this scale, that naive attitude would be ludicrous and should be actively rooted out.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available for pre-order.

I can also do a custom order for any other 'Golden State' prop replica plate of this type, if you need them.
Depending on the plate number, special requests may need to be ordered as a pair instead of a single plate.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can also do a custom order for any other 'Golden State' prop replica plate of this type, if you need them.

One of these of course. ;)

marty_toyota_licenseplates.jpg

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available for pre-order. Taking requests for any other replica California or New York prop plates as well.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Extended through Monday the 13th, since EHP is closed over the weekend anyway. I will not be offering any further group orders for this item.

I am also taking requests for ANY other custom prop California or New York license plates of any era, to be included with the upcoming Ghostbusters ECTO license plate order.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OUTATIME pre-order ends Tuesday morning.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pre-order is now SOLD OUT. I will post updates here as they are available. Current estimated ship date is late July. This could change either way, depending on how busy EHP is at the time. One week remaining for the Ghostbusters ECTO license plate run.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.