Baby Yoda Sculpt

Looks good, but his head is too large and his ears are too far back.
I’m pretty sure I got it spot on. I used lots of reference photos. His side profile is very wide and his ears are this far back. There are many incorrect sculpts out there that are very far off

Here are a couple shots showing how wide his profile is. Plus his ears are pretty far back.
B786F50E-B05F-402F-80A0-C15C740B8B8C.jpeg
35E86358-7AC4-406D-81C1-C03A7391CB42.jpeg

There must be. Sometime the face looks different with some expressions. Finding nice clear shots is pretty difficult though. I would still like to know what his feet look like.

There must be. Sometime the face looks different with some expressions. Finding nice clear shots is pretty difficult though. I would still like to know what his feet look like.

Awesome job. This is definitely the most accurate one I’ve seen. I’m sculpting one too and I’ve definitely noticed that some features and proportions look different depending on the reference photo I’m looking at. But I think you nailed it here.

This is by far the best baby yoda head sculpt I have seen! All of the others I’ve seen look a bit off, but this looks fantastic. I would be very interested in buying a raw cast.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back