Baby Yoda Sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

smurf

Sr Member
Looks good, but his head is too large and his ears are too far back.
I’m pretty sure I got it spot on. I used lots of reference photos. His side profile is very wide and his ears are this far back. There are many incorrect sculpts out there that are very far off

smurf

Sr Member
Here are a couple shots showing how wide his profile is. Plus his ears are pretty far back.
B786F50E-B05F-402F-80A0-C15C740B8B8C.jpeg
35E86358-7AC4-406D-81C1-C03A7391CB42.jpeg

smurf

Sr Member
There must be. Sometime the face looks different with some expressions. Finding nice clear shots is pretty difficult though. I would still like to know what his feet look like.

Yeahhtrue

There must be. Sometime the face looks different with some expressions. Finding nice clear shots is pretty difficult though. I would still like to know what his feet look like.

Awesome job. This is definitely the most accurate one I’ve seen. I’m sculpting one too and I’ve definitely noticed that some features and proportions look different depending on the reference photo I’m looking at. But I think you nailed it here.

ActionProps

This is by far the best baby yoda head sculpt I have seen! All of the others I’ve seen look a bit off, but this looks fantastic. I would be very interested in buying a raw cast.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.