Unlimited Run Baby Driver Jacket by Magnoli Clothiers (copied from originals)

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:

Baby Driver Jacket by Magnoli Clothiers

-------ORIGINAL POST BELOW------------

We know a lot of guys are interested in this jacket, so we've got some great news: We'll be reproducing this jacket using original samples of both the black Topman and the uber-rare light grey prototype jacket used to make the original.

8Md4T67.jpg

We'll be producing this under our White Label, which means it'll be made-to-measure, but only available in the original screen colors. Price should be around $275 (shipped).

Updates will be posted here as they are available.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Last edited:
Pattern work has begun and fabric has been sourced. We're just waiting for some custom knitting to be made for the cuffs and waist...

Because of the custom knit, we need to get an idea of numbers, so if you are planning on getting one of these jackets, please let us know so we can work out how much to have made...

Thanks for the heads-up guys... we're working on the prototype and hope to have some more news in the near future.

hard to tell what I am looking at. From a outsiders perspective, it seems hard to believe if it was made once, that it couldn't be made exactly the same way again?
Maybe you can provide some insight, why it is so hard to duplicate this piece?

hard to tell what I am looking at. From a outsiders perspective, it seems hard to believe if it was made once, that it couldn't be made exactly the same way again?
Maybe you can provide some insight, why it is so hard to duplicate this piece?

a Frankenstein of 3 topmann jackets done in house. finding that exact knitting would be near impossible as most commercial places would want a huge huge mass order not the occasional 10-15 jackets, plus since topmann provided the bases of the jacket they probably wouldn't even humor the idea of providing how to get ahold of such knit and fabric.

With the popularity of the jacket I am surprised it wouldn't be in TOPMAN's interest to produce the movie jacket in larger quantities.

Yes! So awesome! I know there were two versions of the jacket - one with a vertical breast pocket and one without. Any idea which you guys are planning? Or any indication on pocket design in general? Really excited

dreardon We're offering the main version (without the pocket) as our standard, but have the pattern work all done for the alternate version as well, so we can do both.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back