Unlimited Run Baby Driver Jacket by Magnoli Clothiers (copied from originals)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bigshotinred

Wow, that looks freakin awesome! I know I already asked this but I kind of noticed that in the movie it is blueish black and this looks just plain black. It looks awesome and can’t find this style anywhere but just to be certain, is it only plain black? My apologies for asking twice. I just like doing my research. :)

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes, the black parts are just plain black... just like the original jacket. Any bluish tint simply comes from camera filters, color grading, etc.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump... still doing these jackets and can get them out the door pretty quickly now that the run of custom knit is done.