Baba Yaga: John Wick Collection

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m kicking off my John Wick collection! I’m still working on a display and a few more props. The coins and Blood Oath Marker are on the way. Guest appearance, Sundowner figure haha
501B5192-7DC7-46FD-AA0B-8CB4ACEB31A7.jpeg7F61D591-A3E2-4C85-95D0-1EDF35901160.jpeg35B67416-9008-4F35-8176-1D8E5CAF4B7E.jpeg 753FC7DF-7C2A-430C-895E-F2E6ECFDBC7C.jpegC0BA35B8-DA23-4BA7-89D9-86CCF0D5AEC9.jpeg612415AC-F107-4FCA-94D5-E5B4410C29E8.jpeg68E86349-CDC8-48FA-BB55-73A13896EF75.jpegD29A9C30-DD6F-43DB-8586-45DBA4127056.jpeg

No no no no no no. You don't get to just drop a thread that has a nice looking taran tactical prop in it, and not tell us what it's made of/where you got it. Heavily modified airsoft, 3d print?... real...?

No no no no no no. You don't get to just drop a thread that has a nice looking taran tactical prop in it, and not tell us what it's made of/where you got it. Heavily modified airsoft, 3d print?... real...?

I'm guessing modded airsoft, I've never seen a "real" live fire gun that has a philip's head screw at the bottom of the clip :confused

Hahaha definitely an Airsoft replica. I can’t find a manufacturer and there isn’t any Glock trades. I actually received two of these as payment for a prop commission!

FYI on the airsoft side of it, it is more than likely a Tokyo Marui G17 base, with the metal slide most likely being from Nova (I believe they are the only one to make the TTI slides). If I see a pic of the internals I should be able to confirm. Great guns, have built quite a few myself.

Nice start to your collection!

FYI on the airsoft side of it, it is more than likely a Tokyo Marui G17 base, with the metal slide most likely being from Nova (I believe they are the only one to make the TTI slides). If I see a pic of the internals I should be able to confirm. Great guns, have built quite a few myself.

Nice start to your collection!

I think you may be right. I started looking into Nova slides and I’m bummed they are sold out everywhere. I really want a TTI G26 now!

I think you may be right. I started looking into Nova slides and I’m bummed they are sold out everywhere. I really want a TTI G26 now!

They do runs, and I am sure there will be a new run after the next movie is out. I had a gen1 34 slide, and a gen2 34 slide (in the more accurate color), and now have the 17L slide. I think a buddy of mine may have the 26, may be willing to part with it, I'll have to check.

I‘m working on the shotgun right now. I’d like to get my hands on a knife but wow they are salty

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back