awsome custom bio i found on youtube.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aquis Hydro

Don't know about the bio, but I instantly recognise the weapon that lit up on his left gauntlet! That's an Energy Fletchette, just like the one used by the Ancient Predator in AVP2: Primal Hunt. It fires small high-yield energy blasts in rapid succession. The blasts also have a disruptive effect on Alien nervous-systems, killing them easily.

I didn't expect to see a Predator lap-dance, though. ;) Wouldn't mind knowing what he used to get his plasma-caster moving about like that...

th3 pr3dat0r

on his other video he showed his animatronic cannon. it has a pouch and would pull out turn around and continue going up and had like a controller system,which you could probrably get wireless and stick it in the gaunt