AvPR Series 4

Its so disappointing to see MORE figures being pumped out only to see that the only change is the added green blood, facehugger and chestburster. Why don't they change the pose of the Pred? Something where hes crouching...ANYTHING, as long as the figure looks DIFFERENT that the first ones that came out. It's bad enough they have different figures for closed mouth, open mouth with the Bio when they could have simply made ONE freaking figure but with two heads and a Bio helmet that can be added or removed.

McFarlane was bad enough...now NECA is cashing in on releasing figures with slightly different paint applications???

I hope people stop buying them and that they sit on the shelves and rot...

I mean yeah, they are the same ******* figure sculpts, but I am that big of a PREDATOR fan that I would spend my hard earned money on them. I dont give a flying frag to tell you guys the truth. Plus, I see it as a good way to get my PREDATOR collection bigger, but have the same figures, only in variants.
REYALS i like you man , and im right there with you. they are milkin the **** out of this guy, and yes it is blatently obvious that they re gettin greedy. ive got every little and big pred i can get my hands on and im tryin to tell myself not to even think about these two, so far its pretty easy, im not gonna pre order them or anything, but if i happen to see one in spencers or suncoast, i cant say i wont grab one but just for those GODDAMNED facehuggers and chestbursters. and all you other guys,i promise if that happens to happen, its the last neca pred EVER!!! unless they come out with a P1 (rumored) or something besides old wolfy. B) but reyals, tell it how it is man.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back