AVP skins (Pre order skins) question on first post

swift kinfe

Well I know everyone wants to see them so here they are.And this is also ripped from AVP galaxy
2rfr615.jpg

Edit:Hey guys wondering if you can now get a hold of the AVP pre order skins now.Or if anyone knows about getting them over the xbox marketplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I might as well just stop at Wolf and Nethead. God the Spartan and Lord look RIDICULOUS. And whats the point of marine skins... seriously...

Thanks for posting this!

Pretty nice skins, i'm defo choosing Wolf for the Preds, Warrior Ridged for the Aliens and probably Rookie or Kaneko for the Marines

I've gota say I like the lord bio not too keen on the Spartan tho but they've obviously had no thought put into them just put in to please noobs that buy the game and don't give 2 ***** about pred culture and the same with the marine skins I was like OMGWTFBBQ y is there no ripley charichter skin that would have been awesome

Ok. Well I personally play the spartan skin on my pred. I think the idea is good, but the helm needs work...like a serious overhaul. And you're missing one of the marines.

The Lord is okay, because he was actually in-game. The Spartan is just... um... I don't know. That's how clueless I am as to why they would make such a hideous, un-Predator-like bio.

For aliens I use ridged for aliens franco for marines and for now claw for the predator I would be using the alien head though if I could get a hold of it.

i have most of thos but i dont know if i want to get anymore some of those are sad i was reeaalllyyy hopin for some cool pred skins
maybe they will come out with some downloads for new ones i hope so.....

cool thanks for posting this I have only unlocked one skin for the marine thats how good I'am at online LOL
didnt know wolf was in this I wanna unlock him to play as him for sure :lol:

LORD BIO FTW!!!!!

JK, Its terrible and stupid looking. They should have done some of the ones on the Lair instead of that POS. The Hunter bio looks like a mix between Gort and Celtic.

Over all, they lack imagination, and the Spartan looks like kinda like Boba Fetts Mask.

well i have a tendency to except things, even when most people don't, usually, but in the case of the lord bio, lets just say they did put about 10-15 minutes into the concept and story of this bio, and maybe this "ancient" bio is from a much more primitive form of their culture, either when they still hunted primarily on their own planet (i.e. the mouth-less portion, yes i know it's been done, but you wouldn't need a breathing aide on your own planet) or they simply didn't have the technology at the time. but it looks like the front part of the mouth portion is mimicking the predators lower mandibles (obviously with little extra spikes poppin out, which they totally could've done without) like how the samurai had their face mimicking mempo's. it just looks more like a part of "warrior" armor rather than "hunter", which I'm sure is how pred culture started, fighting among other pred clans, eventually leading to their lust for hunting. anyhow I'm not saying i LOVE the lord bio, but i've kinda excepted it, a little, and I'm not trying to give them too much credit, I'm sure i just dug way deeper then they ever did, but for an "ancient" bio ADI was 10 times more creative with AVP's elder bio's no question.

now the "spartan" bio, yes it's about the least predish of all of em, it almost looks like the bio's from the new comics, that and perhaps this hunter has done battle with a spartan or two in the past and saw them as worthy enough to form a new bio in honor of such worthy prey, mainly the split mouth portion,(which i didn't even notice till i zoomed in on it) but it's the basic shape of the opening in a spartan helmet. anyway i can again appreciate the concept, but the shape is quite "off". still dig it, and wouldn't mind being able to choose it, if i could ever play enough to get it unlocked!!!

As I was ranking up I was hoping for something close to the Boar, guess I'll stick with the Hunter skin after all.

Im gonna buy AVP soon and was wondering how do you earn the skins? Are they for how many players you have killed in multiplayer?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back