AVP Predator suit by Joe Evans

love the dual head display in post#15....is that by chance a keyboard stand? great idea!!! suit looks awesome....joe does top shelf work!!!

no actually it is a rockband drumset with the top part taken out... it works almost perfect.. i might post some more pics tonight when i get it all ready ill be at dcon tomorrow around 12

Joe did an Awesome paint job on the suit and mask. Where did you get those display stands from they look great? I cant wait for my mask from Joe, its like waiting on Santa at Christmas. "O happy, joy,joy", lol :lol:

no actually it is a rockband drumset with the top part taken out... it works almost perfect.. i might post some more pics tonight when i get it all ready ill be at dcon tomorrow around 12
ok, cool i never woulda guessed they came from a rockband drum set.

here are some pics of dcon...

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

and my chief suit

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

yeah the chest armor had a mishap. but is fixable.. so i couldnt wear it. but i did have a blast.. the chief armor is a accumulation of the several different spartan armors over the years.. but it works really great and the height really helps with that suit..

thanks guys i really am proud of the suits i have.. it is great

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back