AvP Gen Con LARP

lovest1274

Hi there,

I am running an A-Team: Alien Vs. Predator Live Action Role Playing game at Gen Con this year and so I thought I'd ask the following.

Input/ advise on how the Predator should interact with the player characters and the Alien... so far I'm going after the AVP movie mostly in terms of motivations and behaviors.

Also, I'd really love to find someone with a sweet costume who is coming to Gen Con here in Indy anyway to actually PLAY the Predator in the LARP. The event is 4 hours long and I'm looking for them to make an appearance in costume for about the last half hour or so. I understand that the good costumes are extremely heavy and hot so it would essentially be an finale to the game sort of appearance.

The event is Friday morning of the Con.

I'd be willing to compensate the person who did this a Gen Con Badge.

Thank you!

Hi there,

I am running an A-Team: Alien Vs. Predator Live Action Role Playing game at Gen Con this year and so I thought I'd ask the following.

Input/ advise on how the Predator should interact with the player characters and the Alien... so far I'm going after the AVP movie mostly in terms of motivations and behaviors.

Also, I'd really love to find someone with a sweet costume who is coming to Gen Con here in Indy anyway to actually PLAY the Predator in the LARP. The event is 4 hours long and I'm looking for them to make an appearance in costume for about the last half hour or so. I understand that the good costumes are extremely heavy and hot so it would essentially be an finale to the game sort of appearance.

The event is Friday morning of the Con.

I'd be willing to compensate the person who did this a Gen Con Badge.

Thank you!
o_O

Hey there,
I wish I would have known, I live in Indy and I had a complete suit. I have been to Gen Con the last 2 years. I sold my skin last year and might have sold my head lol. it would be cool to meet up or chat sometime.
-jaded

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back