AVP Game Release in Dublin

predator666

Greetings fellow hunters. Hope every1\\\\\\\'s enjoying the game. I suited up for 3 hours on friday for the games release in Gamestop, Dublin. Had a blast and think I scared more kids than the whole of SDCC 09 :) Myself, Colm Tuath, Stephen Celtpred, Karl kwalsh000 and David Cultcollectables went over to represent the lair. Cant thank them enough for all their help that day. Even scored a free copy of the hunters edition for it woooo

IMG_1238.jpg

SDC10265.jpg

DSC03902.jpg

p190210_145801.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

SDC10296.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

SDC10287.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

SDC10286.jpg

SDC10303.jpg

th_MVI_1314.jpg
Serving Cultcollectables his game

More pics, vids, paint ups etc My photobucket account

IMG_1238.jpg

SDC10265.jpg

DSC03902.jpg

p190210_145801.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

SDC10296.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

SDC10287.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

SDC10286.jpg

SDC10303.jpg

th_MVI_1314.jpg

That's so great! just finished watching the vids on your photobucket. looks like you had a blast! way to represent! ...all of you

I think that it was cool that you helped ring up a Hunter's Edition for a customer and handed it to him that was cool. I can't wait to suit up for the release of the new movie wen and if I can get my suit finished.
Cheers Mate!!

Dam. Awesome suit! Wheres the Wolf Mask from anyways?
And aww your lucky you got a free copy of the Hunters Edition!

Nice to see the pics up Bryan, only critique is the photo whoring by Colm, seems hes tryin to be in every photo :)

lol

:)

Nice to see the pics up Bryan, only critique is the photo whoring by Colm, seems hes tryin to be in every photo :)

lol

:)

balls. i was trying to hide.. lol... haha.. na had a blast on the day.. was fantastic to see the reaction of the general public to the suit... Bryan held up well suited up to. .

a good day alround.

Predator666.....

Way to go!

Excellent pix and good job representing the Lair :)

On that fifth pic down the caption could be "Hey, come on in and get the game, I don't bite!"

In the sixth pic down, who's the lucky lady :)

---
Ei'luj

Ya had a total blast that day and just to see the reactions of some of the kids, some ran towards in amazment and other ran in fear and some adults too. I hope I can have my suit ready and we can all suit up for the opening of the movie together. :)

i can safely say it was a fantastic day and was great to meet up with the rest of the clan for the first time also

great to see peoples faces and kids freaking out haha

Was great craic that day I have to say. The amount of kids that ran away was gas! Even the parents were iffy bout getting close :) You did Wolf proud man

Great pictures!!! I was gonna go to GameStop at the mall here in my town, but i got out of work too late and had a little wardrobe malfunction =(

The video was hilarious!! The suit is awesome as always! When the game shop closes, "The Cleaner" can grab a broom and start cleanin.... he's on the payroll now! :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back