AvP Ceremonial Dagger

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mannowar

I started sculpting this quite a while back and ended up putting it aside when other things came up. One of my clients was requesting a ceremonial dagger, so I decided to dig it out and re-tool it and mold it up. Ended up sculpting an alien warrior head for the haft. It's around 16" long for reference.

AvP_Dagger_150a.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

I started sculpting this quite a while back and ended up putting it aside when other things came up. One of my clients was requesting a ceremonial dagger, so I decided to dig it out and re-tool it and mold it up. Ended up sculpting an alien warrior head for the haft. It's around 16" long for reference.
This is cool especially the Alien head handle this should have been in AVP :D

Yautja Queen

That looks so cool!! I love the alien head for the handle. The silver of the blade and the gold make it look so like real metal. Great design!!

punhulk

pretty nice are you going to make a resin scabbard for it to compliment it or just the blade

Mannowar

pretty nice are you going to make a resin scabbard for it to compliment it or just the blade
Thanks all! I do plan to eventually get around to doing some sort of scabbard or sheath for it... It will be later in the year for that. Still toying with some design ideas.