AvP Ceremonial Dagger

Mannowar

Sr Member
I started sculpting this quite a while back and ended up putting it aside when other things came up. One of my clients was requesting a ceremonial dagger, so I decided to dig it out and re-tool it and mold it up. Ended up sculpting an alien warrior head for the haft. It's around 16" long for reference.

AvP_Dagger_150a.jpg

I started sculpting this quite a while back and ended up putting it aside when other things came up. One of my clients was requesting a ceremonial dagger, so I decided to dig it out and re-tool it and mold it up. Ended up sculpting an alien warrior head for the haft. It's around 16" long for reference.
This is cool especially the Alien head handle this should have been in AVP :D

That looks so cool!! I love the alien head for the handle. The silver of the blade and the gold make it look so like real metal. Great design!!

pretty nice are you going to make a resin scabbard for it to compliment it or just the blade

Thanks all! I do plan to eventually get around to doing some sort of scabbard or sheath for it... It will be later in the year for that. Still toying with some design ideas.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back