AVP 3 Sounds

Guan Thwei

Basically I'm asking just like in AVP2 for the PC where you can gain access to the sound files has anyone ever tried or gained access to the AVP 3 sound files?

Thanks for the input, but they are only environmental sounds, no screams, no roars, predator does
There are some clicks and roars amongst the enviromental ones you just have to filter through most of them to find and granted you will not be able to isolate them very good because some files have them mixed in with one another, but they are there I'm not done filtering through mine yet though

i will try and break down the filles for you in my studio
Actually I will be needing your help if you can. I already have some files that I need to have isolate certain sounds if you can PM ur email and I will send you the files. I also would need the distress signal sound which was never in the files that I downloaded, but will still continue to look for.
Thanks djgs o_O

Actually I will be needing your help if you can. I already have some files that I need to have isolate certain sounds if you can PM ur email and I will send you the files. I also would need the distress signal sound which was never in the files that I downloaded, but will still continue to look for.
Thanks djgs :)

PM sent

i will get on this straight away, any body want a prefered file format (wav, mp3 320-192 etc)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back