Avengers Trailer

i think maria hill is a hot seat candidate, she is not important, so meh
also, i can see them killing off black widow, as the comics have several black widows :)

I'd put 500 Quatloos down on Hawkeye being disposed of. I don't know much about him but all I see is a dude with a good aim.....doesn't really stand much of a chance given what he is up against!

I'd put 500 Quatloos down on Hawkeye being disposed of. I don't know much about him but all I see is a dude with a good aim.....doesn't really stand much of a chance given what he is up against!
you could say the same thing about most of (comic) batmans enemies, or green arrow for that matter
i do not really think the "whatevertheyare's" are a really big challenge to fight one by one, i rather think its the machinery and the masses they are up against, thats the problem.
the only three safe from death are iron man, thor, and cap, because these get sequels.

Probably Coulson. Not sure Marvel would let Whedon whack any of their mainstream characters.

Damnit, missed the Apr 14 screening for LA by like 10-15 min. I checked around 9:30am and they were gone, should've checked Twitter before going to Starbucks lol.

If anyone's going to one of the 5 screenings, please post your impressions/review here!

Was there not talk about doing a movie about him and his team? Then they could make the movie a prequel or something.

I thought they were talking about an SHIELD movie, but could have been for Coulson too.

Photoshop of Cap with ears.

CaptainAmericaNewSuit13.jpg

I kinda like it...

and it was almost in the movie-
Chris-Evans-stars-as-Steve-Rogers-in-The-Avengers-2012.jpg

Nick

I like Coulson, too. It's just hard for me to get past seeing him as the idiotic Richard on "The New Adventures of Old Christine"....He was great on that show.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back