Avengers Movie SPOILER Thread

If I remember right, in Marvel comics Sharon Carter, of SHIELD, was the daughter of Peggy Carter. Now she'd have to be the granddaughter.

I think she may have been back in the earlier runs of the Captain America and The Avengers comics books in the 70's, but once the 80's and 90's came round she would've been too old and had her origins tweaked and was supposed to be Peggy's niece.

PEGGY CARTER: Captain America's Sweetheart [bio]

tumblr_m3mhzcrAqI1r8mwpeo1_400.gif

Exclusive: Joss Whedon and Kevin Feige Explain Origin Of ‘The Avengers’ Post Script | /Film

"In the credits of The Avengers, it’s revealed that Thanos, one of the most powerful and evil villains in the Marvel Universe, was the ultimate mastermind behind Loki’s failed attempt at taking over planet Earth. Thanos was first hinted at in Thor where his Infinity Gauntlet was in the Odin’s Trophy Room (below) and his presence in the Marvel Movie Universe is going to change everything."

I enjoyed the short cameo by veteran character actor Harry Dean Stanton. He played the security guard who found Hulk/Banner after the fall.

I love the dynamic between RDJ, Ruffalo, and Chris Evans when they are discussing their suspicions regarding Shield and Fury. That scene WORKED!

"now opened in all major markets except Israel (May 10), Poland (May 11), and Japan (August 17)."

JAPAN AUGUST!!!! Aren't they the freakin' target audience?

WTF!!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back