Avengers MK VII armor is here! Who's going to pep it? HAHA

Hi dudes the brother of my wife makes 3d models but i must First ask him and he needs the full scale of the suit.

well there is no fixed size on this id say, as we need to resize it for anyone seperately

what i can tell you is, that RDJ is 173 cm in height, so the movie suit will be modeled to his size specifically. given that the helmet adds maybe 2 cm, and also maybe 1-2cm on the soles, rounded up, id say 180 cm is a pretty good height for the iron man suit. apply that on
also i dont see any need for a new helmet pep for now, as it hasnt changed a lot. the details will be done in the final works of bondo etc anyway

if you need any more information, message me, i can give you german instructions if its needed :D
thx :) my english is not so gut but her brother can speek english he construct steel fabrik in the world. but i learn little bit more english here i was to much sleeping in english lesson :D

LOL hey Sauron, I knew I was late! I'm just excited that's all. Huge Iron Man fan. There are alot of talented people on this board so I know someone is already working on the model. Even if I had the time (new baby) I'm not good enough with modeling software to help out and create a model...but I know someone that is come to think of it...peace everyone.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back