Avengers 2 Hulkbuster

Link added to first post, still in progress of converting to 3D from paper doodles

Screenshot (19).png

Edit: all parts made and uploaded, may need some modification for desired build. I'll make additional brackets tomorrow to support magnet use for quick detaching of face plate. A second revision will be added for servo control and chin attachment.
Screenshot (22).png

assembly sample
Screenshot (21).png

Last edited:
Link added to first post, still in progress of converting to 3D from paper doodles

View attachment 514190

Edit: all parts made and uploaded, may need some modification for desired build. I'll make additional brackets tomorrow to support magnet use for quick detaching of face plate. A second revision will be added for servo control and chin attachment.
View attachment 514286

assembly sample
View attachment 514280
Holy $*@#!!! it's better, than in the movie. i feel like a caveman with my paper model :lol

On the road again for work with internet that that great. Here is the back section with the front shoulder section on the chest piece modified to slide in (Orange), the chest locking thingies (yellow) will be spring loaded (ball point type) to remain ether open or closed depending on the front piece is attached or not.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441778888.503606.jpg[http://www.hsn.com/products/nabi-bi...GTVLZWOKR7_U8pc16fxcIaAqpj8P8HAQATTACH]526306[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441778903.919038.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441778903.919038.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 89
The past few months have been non stop here work wise...

The Shell design is about 65% complete in prep for 3D print.
The skeleton concept has been completely redesigned (mostly on paper at the moment), which will include aprox 7 stepper motors, 2-3 control boards, Power regulation/charging, and joint locking when exiting the suit.

Lazy Susan bearing designed to support between COD and belly for 20 degree swivel.

Foot, ankle, and pelvic mechanics concept drawn out with help from some friends smarter than me in that area.

New 3D printer mother board to be connected and calibrated hopefully by the weekend, another project has priority atm tho

battery compartments will be in the thighs and back

Inner MK 43 suit will basically be a thin cloth jumper with 3D printing from a minimalic perspective (shoulders, chest piece, ect...)

Note to self... get a gym membership...

Wow! lots going on there! Can't wait to see it :)

Keeping it as light as possible is going to be a challenge. Some of the 3D printing will have to be done in metal threw Shapeways. I'll print all the test pieces for proof of concept and functionality before that tho for joint support.

I got the idea for the legs to open on the front from an old razor that has disposable blades.

Keeping it as light as possible is going to be a challenge. Some of the 3D printing will have to be done in metal threw Shapeways. I'll print all the test pieces for proof of concept and functionality before that tho for joint support.

I got the idea for the legs to open on the front from an old razor that has disposable blades.

Neat idea from the razor :) And yes, weight I can see being an issue for sure.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back