Available Malcolm Reynolds Pistols

sillysibling4

Hey all,

I've been looking to get a new Malcolm Reynolds pistol. The most recent thread I could find revolved mostly around the 47/47a, the SidKit, the Phil or phillipe's, the Wilco, and the officially licenced QMX, but that was around 2014 at the latest. So I was hoping to find a more up to date selection, I've seen the resin model offered by Alchemy Arms and a few lower quality 3d printed ones. I was hoping to find one that's metal and/or working action, or at least a review of the Alchemy Arms prop. Any thoughts?

DrewSmith here on the forum has been teasing us with the possibility of what I would deem to be the best metal reproduction of this model. EVER.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=275324&highlight=firefly

No eta though.

In the mean time, a good quality 3D printer and some metal hardware can get you a decent replica while you wait:

IMG_20180407_195737.jpg

Last edited:
This looks like it'll be so much better than what I was expecting to find. Also this thread is the very first thing I've done here on the RPF, and I got a fantastic answer within an hour of posting. great first impression, thank you so much!

I'm on the hunt for an all metal Mal myself. I recently started crafting a Jayne Cobb Boo using a Pietta LeMat and it's just begging for a companion. Relatively easy modding to Booify a LeMat; turning a Taurus 85 into a Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B is a bit beyond my current skill-set.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back