AT-ST project update

scotthothpatrol

Here is an update on my AT-ST project. I completed the underside of the head and connecting all the hoses. In a way it is a good thing that the reference picts don't show some things. It allows for one to do some creative kit bashing. For the panels I used the side skirt fenders from the Gepard. For the hoses I tried to recreate what I thought I saw in the ref picts. I don't have the Vosper parts for the legs yet but I think I am going to go ahead and paint and at some latter point if I get the parts it won't be a big deal to put them on.
Scott

Attachments

• head underside 2.jpg
    head underside 2.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 272
  • head underside.jpg
    head underside.jpg
    854.9 KB · Views: 251
  • front underside.jpg
    front underside.jpg
    652.9 KB · Views: 225
  • front part feft side.jpg
    front part feft side.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 208
  • engine with cover removed.jpg
    engine with cover removed.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 227
  • engine top view.jpg
    engine top view.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 238
Looks good cant wait to start mine. I thought there must have been some reference on the underside as everyone else that has made one of these have similar details.

Awesome project! The AT-ST has always been one of my favorite pieces of Imperial hardware, bizarre log vulnerabilities notwithstanding! ;)

This looks great! I'm glad for the update, as search functions seemed to be borked. Tried searching AT-ST and still cant get it to bounce anything...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back