Asics Gel Dirt Dog 3 or Alternatives?! For TASM1 Suit

Shimo

Hello Folks

i plan to create my first own complete suit. I decided to give a try on the TASM1 custome. But it is really hard to find the Asics Gel Dirt Dog 3 to make it as accurate as possible.
Have you any tips to get one pair of these, or is maybe a alternative "similar" looking one?

I have EU44/45 that is arround US 10,5

Many Thanks for your help!

With kind regards

Hey

thanks for your reply
- yeah, its cross / spikey
- need to find good pictures for the dirt dog 2 - and these are still avaible?
- i found this shop too, and contacted the dealer - but got a message, that the shoes are not on stock :(

You can always look for the Dirt Diva 3. It's the woman's version of the shoe. Other than the color, it is exactly the same design. It.s what I used on my suit. Good luck!

You can always look for the Dirt Diva 3. It's the woman's version of the shoe. Other than the color, it is exactly the same design. It.s what I used on my suit. Good luck!

which shoe size do you normally have, and what size of dirt diva did you used? have you maybe pictures of your finished modding?

Any other ideas? :)

Thanks in advance!

I'm usually a 10.5 or 11 and I got 7.5 for the shoes. Here's what they looked like on my suit image.jpg

Well you need the soles, the back, the sides, and the toe for accuracy. And thanks! Here's a couple before paint and after image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Well you need the soles, the back, the sides, and the toe for accuracy. And thanks! Here's a couple before paint and after

cool, thanks for the details. The shoes looking as the male one and seems very screen acurate -> good work :D
But what i dont understand, how can a shoe/sole fit, when you normally have a sole length of about 27,5cm? Woman 7,5 is about 24cm -> 3cm difference seems for me A LOT :D
Or did you extend the shoe somehow?

Thank you!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back