Art of Star Wars in Japan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DeanB

I'm traveling to Japan next week and am hoping to see the Art of Star Wars exhibition (maybe shoot a few clandestine photos of some models), but I'm having a heck of a time confirming where it is! My current research seems to place the show nowhere while I'm there, but I'm not 100% clear. Does anyone have a reliable idea where it is?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gokarosama

Art of Star Wars Tour:

Nagoya Science Museum
October-December 2003

Kyoto National Museum (Episodes I & II)
January-March 2004

Tokyo National Science Museum
March-June 2004

!!#&$!ushima Prefecture Art Museum, !!#&$!ushima
July-September 2004

!!#&$!ushima Prefecture Museum, Aizu
September-December 2004

(The "censor" function has garbled the last two locations--It's Fu-Ku-Shi-Ma prefecture.)

Enjoy...

Stormy320

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If they have any different books showing props and model than what we have over here, I would love to have one.

I will pay you for it + any extra for your troubles.

Thanks
szzj@earthlink.net

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.