Arsenal Models; are they any good?

Robbersarb

I recently whilst looking for a kit of the PKD1 from Blade Runner stumbled across the Arsenal models website and after Browsing their catalog their prices seem far too good to be true. Has anyone had any experience with them and could offer an opinion?

Thanks

Tom

Thanks, sorry I will check first in future.

Definitely will not be buying from them then.

Also in response to your signature That'd be me; sorry, I'm a ****.

Welcome, indeed. And yes, they are re-casters. hey show up at Dragon*Con every year and have a booth. Even if they were not re-casters, the quality of the resin casts they sell is CRAP! Way too many air bubbles and non-aligned seams for anyone to have to deal with. Buyer beware.

This post is kinda late, but it is new for me. I got a Trigun revolver kit from a vendor through Amazon, but it is done by Aresenal Models. I didn't know that at the time, but it is true. The quality is really lacking. I would not recommend them and would encourage everyone to look elsewhere for kits.

I've also heard that they use a lot of filler in their resin so they're very soft and I think I've also heard something about their models sweating or having a funny feel to them.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back