Arkham Origins Cowl

Painted? This is going to be a wearable cowl and suit to fallow. It will be cast in tinted black 40 shore urethane rubber, the bale face will be cut out once cast so it's wearable. ;)

That's Christian Bale's face??? I thought that was the Arkham Bruce. Guess that goes to show Bale would look great in movie based on the Arkham games too.

Thanks again guys. I am making some last minute changes then molding will start, hope to have the mold finished by Sunday and a casting soon after.
Starting in the armor tonight as well. ;)

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney-n1298410067983.jpg

Guys please keep all sales related post out of this thread it is a rule violation. I have a Junk Yard thread up for this if your interested please post there. ;)

The Armor is in the works yes, it will be a bit before there is updates on that as I am scratch building all of that. ;)

And a final update on the Cowl, reworked it yesterday as the mouth opening was not as accurate as I would have liked. It's now done. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back