Arkham Knight Redhood thread *SPOILERS*

Archer21

***SPOILERS*** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I like to think of this as Redhood mk1 at the end of the game after various beatings from Batman AK's armor started falling off and left a slimmer armor underneath. I'll be attempting this costume while I wait on some pieces for my Reverse Flash. uploadfromtaptalk1436364054782.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436364080385.pnguploadfromtaptalk1436364128147.png I have pep files for the gauntlets, biceps, and shins. I'm not sure if he still has his back armor or not and it looks like his chest piece is pretty similar to the Arkham Origins batsuit. If some one has that pep file abd would post it that would be amazing! The helmet and shirt seems to be the main problem because the shirt looks like a light gray compression shirt but also looks like the dark shirt AK wears. For the helmet I think I'll wait until some of the people on here have finished theirs, unless I can find somewhere near me with a vacu form. I haven't seen anyone actually attempt this version yet, it's either DLC Red Hood or the Arkham Knight. So help and tips are welcome! I'll be starting on this either this week or 2 weeks because I'm going on vacation next week. Seeya around!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This costume is basically 99% AK armor, he just loses the chest/shoulder pieces and the armor panels (like the helmet) seem to have "stealth" color change ability or something like that so they just turn red when his mask changes. That said, I really like the look, probably more than the DLC design, so I'm interested to see where you go with this!

Also, the shirt looks to be a mixture of leather and ballistic nylon/cordura to me, with whatever those elastic/webbing bands are, so you might be able to build it up on top of something like a leather/pleather jacket or a combat shirt, assuming you aren't going to scratch build and sew it.

Last edited:
This costume is basically 99% AK armor, he just loses the chest/shoulder pieces and the armor panels (like the helmet) seem to have "stealth" color change ability or something like that so they just turn red when his mask changes. That said, I really like the look, probably more than the DLC design, so I'm interested to see where you go with this!
Thanks I'm really looking forward to giving this a try! I noticed that about the armor and how it changed to match his helmet.

Thanks I'm really looking forward to giving this a try! I noticed that about the armor and how it changed to match his helmet.

not gonna lie I thought the actual unexplained change was a little goofy though, but the outcome is a great look, and it really isn't too far from the way he's drawn in the books. Just seemed funny that suddenly he's the Red Hood with a quick color change, and the mask under a mask felt like this haha https://i.imgur.com/xIoloh.jpg

Yeah lol it didn't really make sense to have a helmet under his helmet but like you said it came out pretty cool. Btw I love that gif

Made a little progress today I made one of the bicep pads and the chest pieceuploadfromtaptalk1436493833521.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436493853729.jpg
It needs some clean up and reinforcement and if course paint but it's coming along lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back