Arkham Knight Armor Process!

Amazing work dude, it looks cleaner than mine, did you print the gauntlets? I cant believe anyone would have the patience to paper build one let alone both of them.

Amazing work dude, it looks cleaner than mine, did you print the gauntlets? I cant believe anyone would have the patience to paper build one let alone both of them.

thank you my friend, if I have seen your model instagram and is good, as you say .... patience! ... and this almost 80% just need painting and some details.

- - - Updated - - -

Suddenly I go over and over ... greetings.

@Zikainzorck hey buddy, what dimensions did you make your gauntlets to? Mine were sized to fit the length of my forearm but now they are built my elbow does not fit. I increased the overall length to 300mm but forgot to allow for thickness of materials etc so now have a ton of work to make them right.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zikainzorck hey buddy, what dimensions did you make your gauntlets to? Mine were sized to fit the length of my forearm but now they are built my elbow does not fit. I increased the overall length to 300mm but forgot to allow for thickness of materials etc so now have a ton of work to make them right.

Since I started with the helmet, measuring fuy to avoid problems at last, and fuy modifying what did not fit. eg town, change your eyes if you look NOBODY can see lol .. so I change them to see perfectly. and so I did with each piece of armor, measuring the iva me, to know where I had to change. in guateletes I had to break some parts almost finished so I would not paretaran much. and not break when using them.It modified so that not only looks good

success! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back