Arkham Batman Mini Bust Sculpt

Ray22

Sr Member
Well I needed Break from doing the Batmobile so I started a Batman sculpt Lol I wanted a small statue to go with the car to display when it was finished so I said let me try my hand at a sculpt of the Arkham Batman. I had that old Captain Dallas head sculpt laying around so he was sacrificed just like in the movie Lol I grinded down some features on him and started sculpting Batman over him I found myself a bit rusty haven't sculpted in awhile I started this scuplt yesterday so here's where I'm at.
001.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg
010.jpg
013.jpg
015.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg
025.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys got a little more done Here are some updated pics I just need to sculpt in the the details on his suit work on the eyes and do the bat emblem on his chest I will use a self hardning clay Magic sculpt being I have smoothed and primed the statue enjoy.
010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012.jpg

009.jpg

021-1.jpg

018.jpg

Thanks guys it's not perfect but okay for a weekend side project I sculpted the cape over his shoulders and need to work the eyes and do the emblem on his chest and make the stand.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back