Arkham Batman Mini Bust Sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ray22

Sr Member
Well I needed Break from doing the Batmobile so I started a Batman sculpt Lol I wanted a small statue to go with the car to display when it was finished so I said let me try my hand at a sculpt of the Arkham Batman. I had that old Captain Dallas head sculpt laying around so he was sacrificed just like in the movie Lol I grinded down some features on him and started sculpting Batman over him I found myself a bit rusty haven't sculpted in awhile I started this scuplt yesterday so here's where I'm at.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ray22

Sr Member
Thanks guys got a little more done Here are some updated pics I just need to sculpt in the the details on his suit work on the eyes and do the bat emblem on his chest I will use a self hardning clay Magic sculpt being I have smoothed and primed the statue enjoy.

Ray22

Sr Member
Thanks guys it's not perfect but okay for a weekend side project I sculpted the cape over his shoulders and need to work the eyes and do the emblem on his chest and make the stand.