Arkham Asylum Cowl V2... Grey and Blue***Pic Heavy***

Inferno

Here is a grey one I cast for a buddy for DC.

DSC08012.jpg

DSC08007.jpg

DSC08006.jpg

Here it is in blue:

DSC07897.jpg

DSC07901.jpg

DSC07903.jpg

DSC07906.jpg

DSC07867.jpg

Looking good as always. That blue looks really good. I think that's how Batman wanted it. Not quite black to be completely invisible, but dark enough to remain hidden when needed.

the_batdemon, I agree with you)same thing about color)
Fantastic cowls!

Thank you friends, kind words from this crowd are not taken lightly, I appreciate it. To answer some Q's, if anyone would like one of these cowls, I do plan to do a small run of 5 or 6 in time for Halloween... if the matter is urgent, pm me. It is ideal for a 23-23.5" head, anything smaller is easy to deal with via a thicker casting or foam padding... it will likely fit up to a 24" head. The person in the pic is a 23.5" head.

Hey brother Jeff ,

Is great to see your master piece here , this board need a perfect Batman armor suit maker and u are the one ...... i own one of your batman cowl , it is very neat , clean and perfect :thumbsup

keep us post more :)

I was just checking out The Cave, pretty cool stuff over there. I sent the link to a buddy of mine who is working on an '89 suit right now.

Last edited:
well done they are great, also as the other comment says do you know how much they will sell for, they look so awesome!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back