Arizona Predators

Anubis: I wont be able to make it. Were gettin a new puppy saturday so were gonna stay home all weekend. I am having my buddy over sunday though so we can rough out our battle plan for our suit builds and maybe even make our tape dummies ::evil grin::

Mountain Shadow: welcome to the lair. Make sure to introduce your self here http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/20822-new-members-introduce-yourselves-here/
You wont believe the amount of talent and inspiration youll find on this forum. Ive gotten a warmer welcome here than probably any other forum ive been on. Good luck with your endevours and I hope to meet up one day!

Spotted! Some friends of mine linked me to these. I see big evil, is that you next to him anubis? dont know about the suited pred.

amazingcon1.jpg

amazingcon2.jpg

amazingcon1.jpg

amazingcon2.jpg

Spotted! Some friends of mine linked me to these. I see big evil, is that you next to him anubis? dont know about the suited pred.
Yep, thats me.
The guy in the parking lot is Studio51(he cant remember for sure), it's been a while since he logged in but he recognized my screen name.

For such a small event(and Walking Dead oriented), this was really cool. I'll be suited up a little today, we finally got someone to help us so that Kurt and I can be in costume together. Mine's not completely done but I have enough to present.

Man now I'm wishing I was there helping out, but family matters would say that I had to postpone the event for next year. You guys have to tell me how it was with everyone there.

We will be waiting for you here brother and we will help make the move as easy for you as possible promise. :)

It is all good Certain convnetions are not happening in our neck of the woods until after X-mas anyway really don't rush it just take your time me and MasterAnubis will be here if you need us or even FastBurst I'm sure will help as well.

What part of Arizona are you located at?
Maricopa

Attention All Arizona Predators!!!

Bring your light saber to Mill Ave. on Friday, be a movie star

Is the Force with you? Want to be a movie star?

Star Wars, Star Trek and sci fi lovers are encouraged to show up in costume this Friday at 3 p.m. at the Starbucks patio on Fifth St. and Mill Avenue to help the City of Tempe film a promotional video for Geeks Night Out, our celebration of all things science, sci-fi and technology.

Mayor Hugh Hallman, dressed in Darth Vader gear, will lead everyone along Mill Avenue to MADCAP Theater, where Geeks Night Out will be hosted.

Want to find out more about Geeks Night Out? It happens on Feb. 16, part of the Arizona SciTech Festival and the Downtown Tempe Community’s Third Thursday series.

Have questions about the video? Call Kris Baxter-Ging at 480 250-5198 or call Amanda Nelson at 480 350-2707.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on suiting up and being there for the actual event on the 16th of Feb. I'm expecting to see Glendon as well, If I can get everything set I may even have a Colonial Marine in tow (but that's kind of a long shot right now)

I'm planning on suiting up and being there for the actual event on the 16th of Feb. I'm expecting to see Glendon as well, If I can get everything set I may even have a Colonial Marine in tow (but that's kind of a long shot right now)
I was not able to go to the commercial portion of this event, but that is ok I will be going to the actual event being since I get paid on the 15th of that week, so if there is any other AZ Preds who are wanting to suit up as well I hope this is something we can do as a group (I'm looking @ Fastbusrt, MasterAnubis, Lunchboxaz, Bo,Skarr, aaron1126, Voodoomagik, turboedbug, Lair, and Mountian Shadow) I hope to see you guys here in Tempe (y)

Went to an armor party in Tucson last night w/Shawn in tow. Some of the 501st guys from there are coming up for the event, and would really like to see some more of us. Would be a good chance to network.

Went to an armor party in Tucson last night w/Shawn in tow. Some of the 501st guys from there are coming up for the event, and would really like to see some more of us. Would be a good chance to network.
Agreed I sent an invite to those of us AZ Preds I have on FB I wish all the other Tucson and Phoenix Preds would come on here more often :(

Also I have some more event information to provide for those that have other plans on Feb16th. The Phoenix Comic Con is hosting an event to Kickoff this 2012 year.

Now I myself have not done anything yet because I can either register as an individual or as a group, so having said that I want to see all who is going that we can register as a group under The Hunter's Lair and meet up at a certain time.
kickoff.jpg

Kickoff Event Thursday Feb 2nd 7PM

kickoff.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back