Arizona Predators

Apparently I missed this thread,and was just lead here via Guan-thwei,have been living in the valley for just over 2years now living in the downtown area for a few more weeks but the wife and I are getting a house over in our friends little burb like 40th ave and north of baseline. I am a transplant from VA grew up there my whole life until the wife wanted to become a traveling nurse,after 5yrs of that we found ourselves here.

Apparently I missed this thread,and was just lead here via Guan-thwei,have been living in the valley for just over 2years now living in the downtown area for a few more weeks but the wife and I are getting a house over in our friends little burb like 40th ave and north of baseline. I am a transplant from VA grew up there my whole life until the wife wanted to become a traveling nurse,after 5yrs of that we found ourselves here.
Welcome man hopefully we can meet you in person one of these days :D

Definitely man,I am in the middle of building a custom suit of my own creation. Very Egyptian inspired. Once I get a little farther along will start posting in the WIP.

Hey guys! I am from Arizona also. The Phoenix Area. I have been not on in a while. Been super busy with working and college. All I have left on my suit is I need fish netting, quills, and I need to latex the skin and paint it. Thats it. Then FastBurst (James) and I are going to be rockin our suits all the time along with some other Arizonians. Masteranubis is one of them. I think I spelt that right lol. But ya just giving you guys all an update of why I have been MIA lately lol.

i will be moveing to phoenix az some time after summer
We will be waiting for you here brother and we will help make the move as easy for you as possible promise. :)

Hey guys! I am from Arizona also. The Phoenix Area. I have been not on in a while. Been super busy with working and college. All I have left on my suit is I need fish netting, quills, and I need to latex the skin and paint it. Thats it. Then FastBurst (James) and I are going to be rockin our suits all the time along with some other Arizonians. Masteranubis is one of them. I think I spelt that right lol. But ya just giving you guys all an update of why I have been MIA lately lol.
It is all good Certain convnetions are not happening in our neck of the woods until after X-mas anyway really don't rush it just take your time me and MasterAnubis will be here if you need us or even FastBurst I'm sure will help as well.

What part of Arizona are you located at?

Tucson AZ here! In the planning stages of an Elder suit. Hopefully I can get my buddy on here whos got a suit he wants to revamp. Cant wait to hang with some of you guys!

Tucson AZ here! In the planning stages of an Elder suit. Hopefully I can get my buddy on here whos got a suit he wants to revamp. Cant wait to hang with some of you guys!
Very cool man the more the merrier. We have aaron1126 and Fastburst have been more active here lately been trying to get them up here, but I guess our schedules kind of collide somehow. I hope that all of us AZ Preds can get together and get better situated for the New Year. Ok New Years Resolution for me is too meet all the Preds that are here (y)

Welcome aboard Lair. :)
Obviously, you have a leg up on other newbs on the board by having a suit under your belt already. Do you have some more pics to post of it?

It may be time soon for another Pred Gathering if you guys ever can get to the Valley. I’ve ‘hosted’ the last couple of local Pred Gatherings here in Tempe. Being fairly centrally located is a plus. Nothin’ too fancy but with everyone schedules, it’s hard to get dates and times nailed down to have people meet.

Id be down to get together. I dont know how long it will take to get my suit done though, Im hoping ::crosses fingers:: that fate will smile on me and allow me to get it done by next halloween but we'll see. Hopefully with the feedback from the board and dan it will inspire me to push through it. (dont get me wrong I dont want to rush it but I would like to get it done sooner rather than later lol)

Rush things? :D No stress from me. If we only got together when suits were done, we'd never meet.

Part of reason to meet is to get to know each other. Another reason that there are different ways to go about the same thing and sometimes a forum is not the easiest wayt to convey that.

Rush things? :D No stress from me. If we only got together when suits were done, we'd never meet.
Part of reason to meet is to get to know each other. Another reason that there are different ways to go about the same thing and sometimes a forum is not the easiest wayt to convey that.
Completely agree I'm glad to see that we have more and more Arizonians are joining the cause kind of sucks that it is about 2 hours away though. :( Another get together would be a great idea been hoping there would be another one I have off on the weekends, so I'm game for Saturday sometime next year.

So while im getting my suit resources planned out and built when/if we make it to a con together either here in tucson or in phx if im able to make it im totally down with being a handler (helping with suits, pictures, repairs etc)

So while im getting my suit resources planned out and built when/if we make it to a con together either here in tucson or in phx if im able to make it im totally down with being a handler (helping with suits, pictures, repairs etc)
YAY!!! We greatly appreciate that man (y) Me and MasterAnubis was concerned about all of us being in suits when that time comes because we would barely move around and look to see what we are doing. I myself may take a LONG time before I get my suit ready, so that makes two handlers now for us AZ Preds.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back