Are you going to order the Sideshow Predator 1 LSB? PLease read this if you are :)

I'll be ordering this one ..... Just saw the pic's! DAMN ITS LOOKS NICE!

Here are the Pics

Picture14.png

Picture13.png

Picture12.png

Picture11.png

Picture10.png

Picture9.png

Picture8.png

The Exclusive Predator Legendary Scale Bust, which will include an additional nameplate accessory for complimentary display will have an Edition Size of 500 and will be priced at $349.99! Additionally, a regular version, without the nameplate will be available for Pre-Order and priced at $349.99.

Yea found it a littlwe while ago lol! I don't get the newsletters for some reason, I've been working with Sideshow on the issue but I keep missing stuff like this... pisses me off lol!

Dan

After signing up for the Sideshow newsletter,getting an account with them also,and going through the give away page on Predatorstuff.com,I finally got the statue ordered. ;) Hopefully it was all done correct though.Thanks Dan for a chance to win one of Joe's buildups.I hope to add it next to the other buildups I've got from him.

I understand these will be shipping out the third quarter of the year and they only charged 10% of the total.When do they charge my card for the balance?I would prefer to pay it now since Im using a visa debit card that will expire before the third quarter.Any suggestions?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back