Are u looking for Any ID??

gusw666

Well, guys, i woke up generous, heheh, kidding, i want to make a few more IDs for my collection, so please, if you are looking for any, just send me a screencap or some info and i will make it for you 4 FREE..............

Well, let me know, im good at it, so if you get me some good info ill make you a 100 % accurate ID.

Cya

Gus

ive wanted this one for a while:
crock_id_01.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(UFO @ Jun 26 2006, 12:59 PM) [snapback]1268686[/snapback]</div>
crock_id_01.jpg

[/b]

Good to see that police ID pictures are as bad as our driver's license pictures... Oh, wait, he does really look like that doesn't he? :eek:

:lol

<div class='quotetop'>(UFO @ Jun 26 2006, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1268686[/snapback]</div>
crock_id_01.jpg

[/b]

Is that the real one, or its just a made off?

If its the real one, youll have it tonight posted here, Cya

Gus

<div class='quotetop'>(ursus43 @ Jun 26 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]1268714[/snapback]</div>
I didn't know that Dana Carvey had his own cop show??? Man I guess the 80's WERE a blur . :D
[/b]
I was thinking the exact same thing... weird... :confused

I have wanted one of the ID cards that either Mal or Jayne used in the Arial hospital from Firefly... I think I've seen someone's on here but I can't find it or a good screenshot.

<div class='quotetop'>(bbabich @ Jun 26 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]1268824[/snapback]</div>
Ohhhh.... Law and Order, Criminal Intent...

:)

That would be sweet...
[/b]

Get me some screencaps please, CYa

Gus

Hey Gus,

I immediately thought of the Fletch IDs. These are the only pics I have and they didn't turn out very well. Plus, Fletch's hand is blocking a few of them.

Anyway, thought they would be pretty cool IDs.

Fletch_BBall.jpg

Fletch_Dr.jpg

Fletch_Press.jpg

Fletch_Holistic.jpg

Fletch_Hockey.jpg

Fletch.jpg

Craig

I'm a huge fan of The Venture Brothers and I'd like to see Brock Samson's Office of Secret Intelligence ID. Being a fan of Aquateen Hunger Force, I think a must for me is Carl's driver's license. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures.

Fisrt draft for Sonny, i just couldnt get the right pic yet, i will though.
Screencacp:

Draft:

Tomorrow by noon ill have some better quality almost finished one with signature, and hope with a better pic.

Cya

Gus

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back