Archive-X Studio Scale Slave 1

edspaged2

The holy grail. My all time favourite vehicle in the Star Wars universe.

Thanks to the truly gifted Guy Cowen and Felix Beyer this masterpiece has been produced. I honestly cannot get over how well these pieces are. The vacuum pulls are brilliant and the armature is absolutely stunning. They have truly outdone themselves!

This build will take me a good while as I still don’t have all the kit pieces for it but it will be well worth it in the end.

Being an avid manual turner/miller, I am very happy with the quality of the machine work involved with the armature. This thing looks cool just sitting on my desk!
EF94F6ED-473B-4711-96CA-00CCA7C49AE1.jpeg
10B03E6D-27E4-4D8F-BA6B-1F54605867DA.jpeg
D4656ADC-2D46-4768-81FB-5A999D6E5162.jpeg
3DEC1C58-1657-4A15-BE0C-828801BEAF6F.jpeg

I remember when Guy was figuring this out,...looks lovely

Here's his old thread

J

It really is a beautifull set. I packed mine away cause i can’t handle another project right now :lol:

I’m going to be focused on this and this will not go stagnant like my Snowspeeder and x wing haha!

I remember when Guy was figuring this out,...looks lovely

Here's his old thread

J

I’ve been reading through this. I’m glad it’s finally come to fruition for Guy. I hope I do this thing Slave model justice!

I´ll never forget how Guy teased Steve Sansweet at CE3 in London in 2016 that he absolutely positively CANNOT have the Slave 1 on display. Steve Sansweet was circling the booth like an eagle a fish pond, I swear! :D ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back