Arc Reactor dimensions Help!

fez79

Hi everyone, i'm searching for right, original dimension of the Arc Reactor, like the one that Pepper gives to Tony in the movie. I want to make a replica.

ironman_arc_reactor_wxp.jpg

Which is the diameter of the bright ring? And the diameter of the outer metal ring that says "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart".

Thanks, regards
Federico

I cut one out of 'Dibond' Aluminium/plastic composite and applied vinyl letters. I made this PDF, it should be to 1:1 scale when printed. View attachment Proof Ring.pdf
There is a lathed aluminium piece that the light ring and kind of the whole thing sits into.

When I built mine I made the center ring 3" in diameter. It's a number I got from several other build threads, and between the screenshots from the film and my own finished project it's definitely the right number. Good luck!

i hope this doesnt count as necro posting but just wanted to say thank you for this. the PDF was a big help and gave me the one measurement i needed to get my own build back on track.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back