AQUAMAN

GOING SOLO

I know he may be corny but has any one atempted a good aquaman costume????? Xtremedesignfx has a good captin america chest armour that could be used with out the a of course it has that scale effect.

There have been some good versions in some of the comics that would make for a good build. Not a fan of the old Super Friends outfit though.

I know he may be corny but has any one atempted a good aquaman costume????? Xtremedesignfx has a good captin america chest armour that could be used with out the a of course it has that scale effect.

No he's not anyone who's reading NEw 52's knows how badass aquaman really is. But I wanna this costume be taken on sounds awesome

Aquaman was the first Mego action figure I owned, so the old school costume has a special place in my heart.

Hey Solo - I put this together and wore it to NYCC 2012. Lotta work, and a lot of fun. I attached a pic. Go for it!

Attachments

• Aquaman.jpg
    Aquaman.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 2,212
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back