AQUAMAN

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GOING SOLO

I know he may be corny but has any one atempted a good aquaman costume????? Xtremedesignfx has a good captin america chest armour that could be used with out the a of course it has that scale effect.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elmar329

There have been some good versions in some of the comics that would make for a good build. Not a fan of the old Super Friends outfit though.

TotallyAquaman

I'm currently finishing up my aquaman costume! He doesn't really need armor! Just some right fabrics and innovation!
Check out my thread!

Jamesdruffin

I know he may be corny but has any one atempted a good aquaman costume????? Xtremedesignfx has a good captin america chest armour that could be used with out the a of course it has that scale effect.
No he's not anyone who's reading NEw 52's knows how badass aquaman really is. But I wanna this costume be taken on sounds awesome

Doh2

Sr Member
Aquaman was the first Mego action figure I owned, so the old school costume has a special place in my heart.

brybrybry

Hey Solo - I put this together and wore it to NYCC 2012. Lotta work, and a lot of fun. I attached a pic. Go for it!

Attachments