Apology to jedimike1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow

I just wanted to say that maybe I over-reacted. I guess I should have been quicker... But as fate would have it, I just got the same item for $135 so everything is MUCH better anyway. :lol :thumbsup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What exactly is your avatar doing? Looks rather perverted... or maybe it's just me. :lol

YOU'RE GONNA GO BLIND..

zahal

Hey bro,

Thank you for the apology, I appreciate it, it shows a great deal of character on your part. :thumbsup I am glad things worked out for you and you were able to get the same item. Be well my friend..

mike

Super Serg

Originally posted by Scarecrow@Dec 5 2005, 02:04 AM
... I just got the same item for $135 so everything is MUCH better anyway. :lol  :thumbsup
[snapback]1128771[/snapback]​
Ummm... Yeah.

Nice apology :rolleyes

*ss*

synasp

Sr Member
Originally posted by CTF@Dec 5 2005, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...  :unsure
[snapback]1129173[/snapback]​
agreed, but at least the guy is making an effort... some kudos for that, no?

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by synasp+Dec 5 2005, 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(synasp @ Dec 5 2005, 04:32 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CTF
@Dec 5 2005, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...  :unsure
[snapback]1129173[/snapback]​
agreed, but at least the guy is making an effort... some kudos for that, no?
[snapback]1129185[/snapback]​
[/b]
Yes and I think you know he is going to be worn like a cheap pair of pants around here if his flippant tone does not change. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.